IHOP Gift Card is provided to redeem the existing IHOP offers. They are given to the customers to get the benefit of the discounts and the offers provided by the IHOP outlet to attract more customers.
IHOP Gift Card Balance
They are given basically as an incentive to the consumers to enjoy the service provided by the IHOP. The Gift card balance is the amount available on the card provided by the store to purchase from the outlet and avail the products and the service given by the IHOP at fewer rates.
IHOP which stands for International House of Pancakes is an American pancake house and fast food restaurant chain which specializes in pancakes and breakfast foods. The restaurant also serves lunch and dinner food items.
The company was founded in 1958 and is owned by Dine Brands Global. The company’s headquarters is situated in California. It has total 1650 number of locations all around the world and is one of the leading breakfast restaurant chains in the world.
Where Can be the IHOP Gift Card used:
IHOP provides this gift card online and their official website. The customer can purchase these gift cards and the value of the gift card can be used as a full time or part type payment at any IHOP outlet.
There the customer can make the use of the gift card for availing the discounts on various products. IHOP gives various offers to the customers who purchase the food items through the gift cards.
How to check the IHOP gift card balance:
- On IHOP Official Website- The customer can check the balance on the gift card by visiting the official website of IHOP. By clicking on ‘Check gift card balance’ on the site page, the customer can get the balance on the gift card.
- Calling on toll-free number- To check the balance the customer can call on the toll-free number given by the IHOP outlet. By calling on the toll-free number which is 1-855-316-7063, the customer support team of IHOP provide with the detailed information about the gift card balance.
- At the store- By giving a visit to the IHOP outlet, the customer can check the balance on the gift card.
How to redeem the IHOP gift card:
- Use the IHOP outlet locator to get the details of the nearby outlet which accepts the gift cards.
- Visit the outlet and then purchase any product.
- At the time of payment show the gift card at the billing counter to redeem it.
Read more: IHOP Easter hours
IHOP card balance is the amount which is a balance on the card and can be further used for purchasing at any IHOP store.
A gift card is provided to attract more consumers and give better service at lesser rates IHOP introduced gift cards so that the customer gets various discounts and enjoy the food products and service of IHOP store at lesser rates.